In these extraordinary times, Elite Bathrooms is doing the absolute best to ensure the safety for all our employees, crew, and customers. We want to assure you that we are taking the safety policies extremely serious, which is why we have implemented new safety measures and precautions designed to help protect all that are involved in the construction process.
WHAT TO EXCEPT:Completion of In-House Training on Infection Control and Barrier Precautions by New York State Education Department.
- Our crew(s) have successfully received training on all the proper precautions to take regarding infection control, to ensure safety for all.
- Face covers or masks will be mandatory for all crew members. This policy is designed to help protect the health and safety for you and our crew.
- All employees will be temperature tested every morning, to assure an accurate temperature that does not exceed 100.3, meeting the CDC guidelines.
- All frequently used tools and equipment, as well as all work vans, will be cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis
- Disinfect all shared surfaces on a daily basis
- Frequently and properly wash hands with soap and water. When soap and running water are unavailable, the use of an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol will be performed.
As the world continues to navigate the uncertainty of COVID-19, Elite Bathrooms team wants to try to provide as much safety and comfort for you during this time. If there are any other particular precautions that have not been mentioned above that you would prefer we take during our visit to your home, please do not hesitate to reach out to us to inform us of your concerns and what we could do to put your nerves at ease. Our mission is to do whatever it is we have to do to ensure your comfortability while you allow us in your home. We continue to hope you and your family remain safe and healthy during this time.Thank you.
John Damico – President