CHOOSE KOHLER® LUXSTONE™ FOR A WHOLE NEW SHOWER EXPERIENCE
With KOHLER® LuxStone™ showers, Long Island homeowners no longer have to endure a full-scale renovation with other bathroom remodeling contractors. Elite Bathrooms LuxStone of Long Island features KOHLER® LuxStone showers so you can quickly and comprehensively upgrade your home’s most important space with cutting-edge engineering from KOHLER®.
Gorgeous LuxStone is made with natural marble stone and combined with fiber strands to deliver a durable, stain-resistant and easy-to-clean shower with the elegant look of natural stone. Homeowners love the look and affordability of LuxStone!
The LuxStone™ Difference
KOHLER® LuxStone provides an array of benefits that surpass traditional bathroom materials, even granite and tile. When you choose LuxStone to upgrade your shower, you get:
- Vibrant color. LuxStone won’t fade or discolor with age, unlike fiberglass showers.
- Durability. Stronger than most common bathroom materials, including tile and granite.
- Low maintenance. LuxStone is easy to clean, as there’s no grout to maintain as with traditional tile.
- Affordability. Get the look of more expensive stone with the affordability and convenience of LuxStone.
- Beauty. LuxStone resists soap scum and unsightly water marks.
- Simplicity. Trim that matches your walls to make installation and color pairing easy.
- Easy cleaning. Hidden joints keep bacteria, dirt and mildew out of caulk and silicone, not only making cleaning easier but allowing you to have a safer shower experience.
LuxStone gives homeowners a way to enjoy the look of natural stone without the hard cleaning, soap scum or staining that can come with these materials.
Learn More About LuxStone™ Solutions!
Elite Bathrooms LuxStone of Long Island brings homeowners the simple, affordable yet elegant solutions they need for beautiful bathrooms. Learn more about the LuxStone difference and what KOHLER® has to offer by getting in touch with our bathroom remodeling contractors for a free consultation! Call us today at (631) 528-2201 or fill out this contact form to get in touch.